Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Umm...Geek Squad?

It seems that as punishment for my absence they took away my background. After spending an undisclosed amount of time trying to figure it out, I got a background up.....but I sort of look like a prissy teenage blogger. So if you happened upon my blog with the expectation of reading about my latest crush or which friend I am going to ignore today....move along. I know I lured you in with pinkness and fancy chandeliers and that was wrong of me, but I cant seem to fix it. I feel like an 80-year-old.

UPDATE: since i couldn't figure out how to change the color of the words on my blog, I had to find a blog background that matched the colors I already have. That, people, is called thinking outside the box. Shazam.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so disappointed in your skills. I can help you. For the right price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanted to hear about your latest crush.

    ReplyDelete